Tuesday, August 3, 2010

How to Transform Your Physique #82

Fred just posted a video on YouTube of a drop sets example. Check it out:



Last post I mentioned I would share a video example of squatting. I wasn't saying to not squat.  What I was saying is that very heavy squats done improperly for low reps will kill most people if they do it for awhile.  If not now, later they will pay the price.  Again, some people can get away with murder lifting with bad form.  Most cannot.

Here is an example of how squats can mess you up long term. This guy is a nationally ranked powerlifter.  Watch how he back lifts this heavy squat and gets hip tuck in the bottom.




Fred sent me a good quote:

"Use exercise as a means of improving your health and functionality. When certain types of exercise become counterproductive to these means, it's time for you to reevaluate and consider." - Fred Fornicola

I live by this quote!

No comments: