Thursday, March 31, 2011

More on Sled Pushing

This week I performed another comparison test with jogging to sled pushing. Again, sled pushing came out on top due to less time involved and of course the big one for me which is less stress on the joints.  Running can pound your joints.  Today I did 4 trips up and back.  This time I pulled out my video camera so you could see that I am literally walking behind the sled.  Even though I can easily run a mile right now and not breath anywhere near this hard. Yes, run too. I upped the pace two days ago after some sled pushing to see if my body adapted such that the running would be easier. It was.  Once the weather gets consistently better, I'll be able to drop the running completely in favor of pushing the sled.

Here's the video from tonight of my sled pushing:

No comments: